Studio Terms & Conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions on our website thoroughly before enrolling. When enrolling as a student of Yeah Really Studio, 311 Mendez Vigo, Dorado PR 00646, you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out on the Yeah Really Studio website yeahreallystudio.com.
While we endeavour to deliver all our classes on time and as advertised, classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Yeah Really Studio is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
Teachers are subject to change without notice.
Late entry will not be permitted. The door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class for security reasons. No entry is permitted after the class-start time and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
Please arrive at least ten minutes before class.
Please check in at reception before each class.
Yeah Really Studio is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
Yeah Really Studio has the right to refuse entry at anytime.
Bookings are to be made via the app or at the studio.
Payment needs to be made upon booking. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking.
You agree that you have been examined by a qualified medical practitioner within the past six months and have been found by such practitioner to be in good physical health and physically able to perform all yoga and barre exercises.
Classes at Yeah Really Studio may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
You will follow all instructions given to you by Yeah Really Studio teachers and you acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at your own risk and may cause injury.
Yeah Really Studio is in no way liable for any injury, loss of property or death resulting from attending our studio.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend.
Class cancellations can be made via the Yeah Really Studio mobile app up to 2 hours prior to your class start time without penalty.
If you pre-book a yoga class and fail to attend for any reason, you will be charged a $10 no show fee or the class may be removed from your class package.
Yoga class cancellations are accepted up to 2 hours prior to the beginning of class. If you fail to cancel within this time you will be charged the no show/late cancellation fee above.
Students using a Drop-In, 5 or 10 Class Pack will be charged as if you attended the class
Cancellations via phone, email or social media are accepted up to 2 hours prior to the beginning of class.
Please late cancel if you are unable to attend a class to make your place available to others
- All prices are quoted in United States Dollars ($USD) and all transactions are processed in US Dollars ($USD).
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All items are promoted in good faith to be available at the time of ordering.
- Offers are only available at the lower price during the offer period.
- We reserve the right to amend prices and printing errors.
- Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
- All purchases are final. Yeah Really Studio does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on services, workshops or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable.
- Passes and memberships may not be shared. Anyone caught sharing memberships will be denied entry and forfeit their pass or membership permanently.