Certified Yoga Teacher
Posted on: April 9, 2019
We're adding a new faces to our Teacher Staff to help us serve our community even better and more. Are you a gentle yoga teacher? Is more power yoga your groove? Have something completely different to add to the menu? If so we’d love to hear from you.
Are 200 hour yoga alliance teacher training certified
Have minimum 1 year teaching experience
Are passionate about integrating music & yoga
Can teach 3+ classes per week
Are open and receptive to feedback and mentorship
Are a north area based teacher or willing to travel to Dorado
All yoga styles welcome: Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Hatha, Restorative, etc.
Willingness to teach novices, elderly, or others.
Speak Spanish and English fluently.
Have a current CPR certification
High school diploma or higher
To apply for this job please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Certified Yoga Teacher along with:
Yoga experience and why you love sharing it with others.
You must have reliable transportation and be punctual to classes.
Social Media & Digital Content Coordinator
Posted on: April 9, 2019
Yeah Really Studio offers yoga and booty barre in a modern and welcoming environment. We're seeking for a fresh talent to wear our Social Media & Digital Content Coordinator shoes. Someone with a love for content and fitness who is excited to play a major role in growing our community. Are you a digital native, who’s also responsible, organized & passionate about yoga and activewear? If so, we’re looking for you.
What You’ll Do...
• Brainstorm, develop and post high-quality content for Yeah Really Studio digital & social media channels
• Collaborate with Studio Lead to ensure content is on brand and overall marketing strategy is supported
• Develop and maintain content calendar for production and distribution to all marketing channels including Instagram, Facebook, twitter, website, email and online review sites
• Manage Yeah Really Studio digital asset library
• Maintain and update website content
• Create and manage Yeah Really Studio blog posts
• Coordinate content shoots including liaising with photographers, videographers and designers
• Curate relevant and engaging daily Instagram story
• Assist in producing and sending regular client email blasts
• Understand the Yeah Really Studio brand and are excited to translate it into meaningful content
• Have strong written communication skills
• Are a photoshop wiz with a keen eye for design
• Have 1 - 3 years experience creating content for a retail or lifestyle brand
• Have experience with Squarespace and Shopify
This job is: Freelance & Part Time
To apply for this job please email us your resume at email@example.com with the subject: Digital Content Coordinator along with:
Why you love creating content?